Are you on the fence about getting rid of some ink on your body that you may no longer want? There are many tattoo removal methods these days: laser, surgical, all-natural, etc. If you are looking for tattoo removal in Miami, here’s a guide on how to get un-inked.
Signs That You Should Consider Getting Un-Inked
First, you need to decide whether you actually want to get un-inked, and here are some signs that tattoo removal in Miami may be right for you:
1. Does your tattoo no longer look good due to degradation over time? Tattoos often fade over time and need a touch-up work, but if you don’t want to deal with that, removal might be the best choice.
2. Hate answering questions about your tattoo? If you are tired of all the questions about your tattoo, getting it removed might be right for you.
3. Suffering Career? Not all careers are accepting of tattoos, and if your tattoo is getting in the way of career advancement, and your career is very important to you, then removal is an option.
4. Avoiding activities that show off your tattoo? Are you so embarrassed by your tattoo that you avoid activities that show off your skin, such as swimming? Removal may be best for you.
5. Covering it up often? If you find yourself cove up tattoo on purpose because you don’t want others to see it, you may want just to have it removed to avoid that inconvenience.
Choosing the Right Type of Tattoo Removal for You
There are several tattoo removal options available on the market these days. The laser is still one of the most common types of tattoo removal, and in recent years, it is much more widely available than it once was. Q-switched lasers for tattoo removal in Miami send specific wavelengths of light into your skin, depending on color, to break apart the tattoo pigment so it can be slowly absorbed into your body’s immune system and disposed of. Laser removal takes 8-10 treatments and requires 8-10 weeks between treatments (even longer with a slow immune system.) Laser tattoo removal can come with some side effects, such as redness, swelling, blistering, scans, bruising, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, and tenderness, all of which are temporary if taken care of properly.
Surgical may be another option you seek for tattoo removal in Miami, but this method is very invasive, requiring a dermatological surgeon, but it is highly effective at removing the whole tattoo. The main issue is that scarring can be permanent with this method, and it is not recommended for large tattoos.
Tattoo Vanish is an all-natural method of tattoo removal in Miami, with very successful results. The process at Tattoo Vanish is the same as getting a tattoo. First, the area is treated with a local anesthetic, then the area is gone over with a tattoo gun in order to open up the skin and draw the ink closer to the surface. After, the Tattoo Vanish Ink Eraser is applied to the area, which can neutralize the color and fully draw it out to be just wiped away. Tattoo Vanish uses all-natural ingredients, and it takes far fewer treatments to fully remove a tattoo (color included!). The added bonus is that the ink is wiped away rather than absorbed into the body. The process only takes as few as 10 minutes, depending on the size of the tattoo, and a thick scab that forms after will fall off within a couple of weeks, taking the tattoo with it.
Choose the Right Removal Facility
When you have decided which type of tattoo removal method you would like to try, you should research the local facilities that offer the method of your choice. If you are looking for tattoo removal in Miami that uses Tattoo Vanish, then call or visit Fame Tattoos for a free consultation.