Best Tattoo Removal in Miami
BEFORE / AFTER
Introducing The Best Tattoo Removal in Miami, Tattoo Vanish Method
Unlike other Tattoo Removal Methods, Tattoo Vanish is far Less Painful, More Cost-Effective as it requires up to 50% to 75% Fewer Treatments for Complete Removal, and is the Only Method that will Remove All Colors where Laser cannot. While there is other NON-LASER Methods Available, Tattoo Vanish is the ONLY ORIGINAL ALL NATURAL (NO ACIDS, NON-TOXIC) Product and Procedure Available. This Procedure uses a Method of Tattoo Removal similar to applying Tattoo or Permanent Make Up to the skin, which Minimizes Damage to the skin of the Client.
NON-LASER TATTOO REMOVAL METHOD
The All-Natural, Less Painful Tattoo Removal Miami Solution
Have a Tattoo that you wish was gone? Something perhaps from a different time in your life that you no longer like. While we all love giving people tattoos here at Fame Tattoos, we also understand that some tattoos simply aren’t going to last forever, and that’s why we offer tattoo removal in Miami.
Just like our tattoos, our tattoo removal system is done a little differently than everyone else’s. We are one of the few places that offers tattoo removal in Miami using the Tattoo Vanish method. This method not only offers a better tattoo removal experience, but it also does so without the use of lasers, with far less pain, and in fewer sessions than traditional tattoo removal.
How does this tattoo removal in Miami system work? This all-natural system is acid-free and non-toxic, using a special Tattoo Ink Eraser that actually rinses old tattoo ink from your body. Each session, and sometimes the entire removal only takes a single session, follows the same order. First, a local anesthetic is applied to the area to help ease any pain. Then, a certified tattoo removal technician goes over the area with a tattoo gun. This opens up the skin and draws the tattoo ink closer to the surface for easier extraction. Finally, the Tattoo Vanish Ink Eraser is applied to the area, which neutralizes the color and removes the ink from the skin.
Signs that You Want Tattoo Removal in Miami
Many people sit on the fence as to whether they want a tattoo removed, but we have many unconscious behaviors that tell us that it’s time. Some behaviors that may indicate you need tattoo removal in Miami include:
1. Frequently covering it up: Do you find yourself wearing clothes that cover up your tattoo purposefully? Then it may be time to have it removed.
2. Avoiding activities that expose your tattoo: Are you avoiding activities like swimming just so no one sees your tattoo? Then you may actually want to have it removed.
3. You hate answering questions about your tattoo: Do you loathe people asking you questions about your tattoo? If you don’t like talking about it, then it may be time to get it removed.
4. Your career is suffering: Not all jobs and careers are as okay with tattoos as others are. If your tattoo is holding you back, then it may be time to choose your career over that old tattoo.
5. The tattoo has severely degraded: Proper upkeep is important for tattoos, but sometimes they degrade quite intensely. In these instances, having it removed may be the better option.
If you are looking for tattoo removal in Miami, then be sure to come to Fame Tattoos for our Tattoo Vanish method. This method is all-natural, non-toxic, and laser-free, helping to get rid of your tattoo with fewer sessions and more completely than other methods. We can also offer cover-up services if you would rather change your tattoo instead.