So, you are on the hunt for the best microblading eyebrows in Miami. You are right to search diligently for an experienced technician in a clean and hygienic shop. Here at Fame Tattoos, our experience as tattoo artists, plus best practices and hyper focus on customer safety, ensures you get the best microblading eyebrows in Miami every time. Let’s look a little closer at what the procedure entails, how much it costs, and its advantages.
Microblading Eyebrows in Miami: What is This?
Microblading eyebrows is a technique involving a semi-permanent tattoo that lasts from 1-3 years. The eyebrows are filled in using manual tattooing in very fine strokes that mimic the look of real hair. The blade is extremely thin, so the resulting brows look natural. You can still fill in and shape the brows using an eyebrow pencil if you wish, but the underlying fullness and shape is tattooed on.
What are the Advantages?
The advantages are vast – from not having to do your brows in the morning to an option for those with alopecia, cancer patients or overplucked brows.
Eyebrow Microblading Facts
• As with a tattoo, the success of your microblading eyebrows in Miami depends on the skill and experience of the technician. Choose wisely as these results are semi permanent.
• The procedure is an outpatient one, but it does break the skin. Follow the technician’s guidance for aftercare.
• Can you react to the pigment? Yes. However, this is very unlikely. A consultation with the technician beforehand helps determine possible risk factors and allergies.
• A hack to reduce sensitivity: avoid coffee or alcohol before the procedure.
• You may be asked to avoid certain things in the weeks leading up to the procedure, including retinol beauty treatments, Botox and blood thinners.
• It is not overly painful, but you will feel a scraping sensation. Remember, this is a form of tattooing, which always has some level of discomfort. If pain is an issue for you, discuss options such as numbing creams with the technician beforehand.
How Much Does Microblading Eyebrows in Miami Cost?
The costs vary from person to person, and from shop to shop. As with a tattoo, keep this in mind: “cheap ink isn’t good and good ink isn’t cheap.” Depending on your needs, the experience and skill of the technician, the amount of touch-ups desired/required, etc., expect to spend between $400-$1,500 for microblading eyebrows in Miami. At Fame Tattoos, the cost for your procedure will be discussed with you prior to any work being started.
Come see Fame Tattoos for Microblading Eyebrows in Miami
Fame Tattoos is known for microblading eyebrows in Miami because we have a reputation as a tattoo shop with the ability to work with a variety of techniques, skin types and conditions. We are proud to work on all our clients, from the celebrities that frequent our shop to the alopecia sufferer that wants to have beautiful brows. Visit us today to learn more about microblading eyebrows in Miami.