Tattoos are a form of self-expression. There are more then 45 million people in America that have at least one tattoo. About 17 percent of people with tattoos regret it. The most common reason for getting a tattoo removed is that it is someone’s name. Five percent of the people who regret their tattoo get it covered up with another one. The rest either live with their decision or have them removed. There is a new non-laser method for tattoo removal in Miami. We’ll get to that in a minute, but first, here are 10 reasons why people have their tattoos removed.
1. Different tastes: for many of us, we got our tattoos when we were young and what was cool then is maybe not so cool now. From Pokémon to a Corona beer bottle in the 1990s these were thought to be great tattoos! Now they are questionable (at best).
2. A new career: as we grow and mature and go into the work force, tattoos may prevent employers from hiring some people. People with full face tattoos and derogatory tattoos applying for professional jobs are often passed over.
3. Not completed: often people start their tattoos and then never go back to finish. This could be from pain, money or time. These tattoos often need to be removed if interest is lost in the design.
4. A partner does not like it: there can be some tattoos that offend your partner. This may be a time for tattoo removal in Miami if a good relationship is at stake.
5. It once looked good: as we age so do our tattoos. It may be time for tattoo removal when the ink is faded or, in some cases, our bodies have stretched and the tattoo that once looked great on a fit body no longer looks appealing.
6. A jail house tattoo or just a bad tattoo: many people just randomly pick a tattoo parlor or have a friend that tries to create a design, but it just doesn’t look good. Jail house tattoos may also be a good reason for a tattoo removal in Miami.
7. Tattoo brings fear and trouble: sometimes tattoos can have affiliation with gangs or hate groups. These tattoos bring unwanted attention from police, other social groups and society in general. When your ideals change, remove that ink to help get on with your life.
8. Just want a new one: sometimes people get tattoo removal in Miami, and it is not for a bad reason. Erasing a tattoo makes room for a new one.
9. The tattoo is in the wrong spot: there are some who have removed their tattoo because it is in the wrong spot. What was thought to be a great looking tattoo is partially covered up and does not look the way you want it to.
10. Fell out of love: this is the number one reason why people have tattoo removal in Miami. When we are young and in love, often we get a tattoo to show how much we love our partner. If this relationship ends, so does the love of the tattoo.
These are just some of the reasons why people come to us for a tattoo removal. There are many more and each one is personal. Fame Tattoos has non-laser tattoo removal in Miami. It’s called Tattoo Vanish® Method and it’s a safe, fast, natural and affordable way to remove your ink. It’s so effective, it removes stubborn colors typically left behind by laser removal. It’s also less painful and more affordable than laser. To learn more about Fame Tattoos and Tattoo Vanish Method, click here.